Saturday, June 05, 2010

Daily Celebrity Dropping: I'm So Excited To Not See 'Marmaduke'

There are a lot of things that make me sad about my girls getting older, like not being able to carry them anymore and not being able to eat off their plate without getting my fork batted away. Oh and that thing where they pretend to know more than me makes me really want to cry sometime.

But just knowing that they won't be asking to see 'Marmaduke' makes me so happy I could almost agree to seeing 'The Backup Plan' with them someday. On DVD. After a couple of glasses of wine.

I haven't seen it yet, but just a glimpse of the trailer and the ads on TV make me long for the cinematic brilliance of 'Garfield, The Movie.'  I wish this trend of making movies out of comic strips would just go away. That said, I am kind of looking forward to 'Mary Worth' in 3D.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

tags: |

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes yes! I'm so happy not to have to sit through asinine kids' movies anymore. If you've seen one chimp wreck a ballroom while the grownup lady shrieks, you've seen them all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails