Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Daily Celebrity Dropping: I Think Bradley Cooper Is Hot and So Does He

Remember the cute guy in high school who was always looking in his rear view mirror and smoothing his feathered bangs, adjusting the collar on his Members Only jacket and winking at himself? Bradley Cooper is in danger of turning into that dude, minus the bangs, jacket and the 1975 El Camino.

Don't get me wrong -- I've loved Bradley Cooper since I saw him in 'The Hangover.' Not many actors could make stealing a tiger from Mike Tyson seem like a good idea. And well, he's hot. But when he's quoted as saying things like this, it kind of takes the shine off that gleaming, cut chest of his. Sort of.

"I was like, 'This cannot be me – that's the way I look? It was so f-----g surreal, 'cause as a kid I only fantasized about looking that way. Remember Soloflex commercials? That was huge when I was a kid. It was like, 'I wanna be the Soloflex guy. Mom, can we get the Soloflex?' " Cooper, raving to Details magazine about when he first saw his pumped-up body onscreen for his role in 'The A-Team.'
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

tags: | |

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails