Thursday, October 14, 2010

Baby you can drive my car, but put your phone down first

My post for the LG TextEd BlogHer Engagement Program is up. My topic is 'The Dangers of Texting and Driving,' and even though my girls are too young to drive I figure it's never too early to start teaching them these valuable lessons. They can tuck this one in between my other gems like, "Always wear elastic-waisted pants to an all-you-can-eat buffet."

I admit it – my kids text and drive. Well, at least they text while I drive. If I have a message I HAVE to get out while I'm at the wheel, I hand them my phone and dictate what I want the text message to say. It's my new method during those times when I'm running five minutes late (very often) or need directions (rarely) or forget to tell my husband to make that cappuccino a double (with alarming frequency.)

Read More... 

(Please head over to my reviews blog and read the rest of my post and remember – for every comment a donation of 50 cents will be made to DoSomething.org, up to $5000.)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Pin It

Related Posts with Thumbnails