Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Daily Celebrity Dropping: Jesse James Is Sorry

Let's face it -- I couldn't stay away from the gossip life too long. I didn't want to admit it but I've missed writing about celebrities ever since I left my last writing gig. Famous people do the darndest things! So I decided to start something on my blog, a sort of daily fix of celebrity gossip. I'm calling it Daily Celebrity Dropping because it's like one of those 'presents' your pet leaves for you on the carpet everyday. Sure it's unsightly but at least you don't have to clean this one up.

I missed the Jesse James interview on Nightline last night which crushed me because I was really looking forward to it. Not like someone looks forward to a party, but sort of in the same way you might get excited about eating a double-jalapeno-cheeseburger: you know it's going to be good, you'll feel bad about it while it's happening and then at some point there will be crying.

In case you've been living under a rock, James has admitted to cheating on Sandra Bullock with a really scary-looking biker chick named 'Bombshell' McGee and around four-hundred other scary-looking biker chicks. This interview was his first since the bombshell surfaced (pun intended) and was supposed to be his mea culpa for throwing his marriage in the toilet and also for dressing up like a Nazi. I don't know about you but this guy sounds like a real catch.

Sure enough James did start crying, and at first I thought it was because he threw his marriage in the toilet and dressed up like a Nazi (did I say that already) but then I started thinking maybe he got something in his eye. Or maybe they were tears of frustration when he was asked how many women he had actually cheated with and he couldn't count that high.

Call me crazy, but this whole affair thing surprised me -- even though James was a little rough around the edges I thought he seemed like a good husband for Bullock. Rigel says if I believe that he's got a couple of tattooed biker chicks he'd like to bring over for dinner.

Thanks to the miracle lf the internet I was able to watch the whole thing here instead of doing the laundry today, and you can too. 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
tags: | |

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails