Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm Getting My Period In Around Three Days YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Okay, she is really starting to get on my nerves.

Seriously, somebody stop these two.

For the love of God, don't let this happen.

Jeez, people, can we forget the bird flu for one second and stop this from spreading?

Just whip him, whip him good.

Oh crap, wasn't she the former head of the Arabian Horse Association?

Hey you, touch my steak, and DIE.

Thank you. That's all for now.

Archive File: Cranky

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness - I thought I was the only one who was sick of Dakota Fanning!!!!

    Will I be struck by lightening now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am certaan that Dakota Fanning is an upper level demon in the underworld.

    She has come, and she will not be stopped.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails