Monday, July 21, 2008

Kind Of Like Taking A Picture Of Your First Bra, Only Worse

jessica-alba-genlux-marsha-takeda-morrisonI was in the magazine section of Barnes and Noble the other day, and saw the current issue of Genlux, the one that has my interview with Jessica Alba in it. I got so excited I took out my iPhone, gave Kira my double-tall-dry- soy-cappuccino to hold, and took a picture.

So nerdy, I know.

Look closely, and you'll see that the cover of Cosmo that's next to it says, "SEX POLL! 30, 570 Dudes Tell What They're Dying For You To Do In Bed!"

Which one would you buy?

I think I know the answer, so you can go read my interview here for free.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

tags: | genlux |

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Couldn't find Genlux where I live - guess I'll have to subscribe (now there's an idea for your next blog giveaway.)

    Sorry to say I've already read that issue of Cosmo!

    -annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok two things:

    1) I don't think we get Genlux up here north of the border, so I'm glad you provided the link, and

    2) I'm amazed that 570 even THOUGHT about what they wanted, let alone told Cosmo about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tagged you on my blog with the Brillante Award!

    pass it on (and keep up the great blogging!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo going to go get that magazine.

    Yours, silly, not the Cosmo! :) Well done, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I would so buy the Geniux, because I KNOW what at least 30,242 of those men want done in bed.

    The others are kinky, so I might not be sure, but it wouldn't take long to figure out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interview! Alba is one of my favorites (and not just because of her looks)

    Sadly, I've never heard of Genlux before today, probably because I live under a rock.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails