Monday, April 25, 2005

You'll Hate Yourself In The Morning

Someone sent me this link to a website awhile ago, and before you click on it I have to warn you, you will be fascinated and repulsed and unable to look away.

Keep in mind this is being recommended to you by someone who reads People magazine from cover to cover and who has sat through three consecutive episodes of 'The Ashlee Simpson Show.' You know where this is going.

I guarantee many wasted minutes of scrolling and clicking and loud cursings of my name, but remember you have no one to blame but yourself if you click on this link, do you hear me? Are you ready? Okay then click here.

I apologize.

P/S Make sure to look at the 'Articles' in the right-hand column. That should waste enough time so that you don't get any work done today, possibly resulting in your firing. Again, I apologize, but wasn't it worth it?

Archive File: Random

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. rotflmao! thanks so much--you made my day with that link!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails