Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Daily Celebrity Dropping: Please God Don't Make Me Look At Jon Gosselin's Back Tattoo

Jon Gosselin, former star of 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight' has something new underneath his Ed Hardy -- a back tattoo. I don't want to post a photo here because I'm superstitious and I think it might make my computer screen shatter and bring me seven years of bad luck, but you can see it by clicking here.

I'll wait while you rub a little acid in your eyes to erase that image.

Stud muffin Gosselin reportedly got his latest ink at the urging of his new girlfriend. I felt compelled to write about it because a friend was telling me she has this thing where she can never resist a man with a tattoo, and I wanted to cure her of her hideous affliction.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

tags: | |

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Besides the fugly tattoo...did he have to also raise his shirt like that and show us all he has an Italian Ass on his stomach?


Related Posts with Thumbnails