Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Favorite Restaurants. And By The Way, Art Supplies Are Edible.

I wrote about my favorite restaurants in L.A. this week for UpTake. I started off my post with a mention about the time I ate an eraser. Maybe not the best way to start off an article that's sharing my culinary opinions, but there you go. (Also, if you know of where they serve the most badass margarita in your city, go on over and leave a comment on my UpTake post. I'm going to do a compilation list later this month):

We were asked to write about our favorite restaurants this week, and the only difficult part will be writing a post that doesn’t go on for five pages. My list is long and varied, and I’m always up for trying new things - including half a Pink Pearl eraser that I once ate on a dare when I was working at an ad agency. It definitely didn’t taste like chicken...Read More...
......................................

UpTake, a new travel search engine, opened to the public today. Check it out - it's a great site, where you can find everything you need to plan a vacation, from girlfriend getaways to pet-friendly travel (you can finally take your gerbil to Belize with you.) Plug in your destination, what you're looking for (lodging, things-to-do, etc.) and whether it's a family trip or just a getaway. And voila - you might just come up with an adventure more interesting than that Soap Opera Cruise with the cast from Passions. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Also, you can read my weekly posts there where I regale the traveling world with tales of all-you-can-eat nachos and men in tights. It's almost too much goodness in one place, I know.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Experience an easier way of shopping for bespoke suits & shirts at Euro Tailors

    Kenny Surtani

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It definitely didn't taste like chicken."

    That made me laugh out loud. I think I scared the dog. She was sleeping. I laughed. She jumped up and I now see she peed a little on the floor. 'Scuse me while I clean that up. But for your posts (which are always hilarious), its totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The visual of a man squeezing into tights after eating 'all he could eat nachos' is more than the gal can bare...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails