Friday, August 28, 2015

Shopping for back-to-school supplies is likely to ruin your day



I'm not saying standing in an office supply store line with a hundred other cranky parents for forty-five minutes to spend an entire paycheck on a stapler isn't fun. But there are smarter solutions that don't make you want to stab someone with a ballpoint pen.

This year, we bought all of our school supplies (everything you see in this photo) for under $20. Look, if being a cheapskate is wrong, I don't want to be right.


 You can read about how we did it by clicking over here.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 


Pin It

6 comments:


  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful information specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you


    Back to School Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
    Unique kids backpacks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely loved every little bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great information you have here on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ’ll be coming back to your website for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails