Saturday, January 12, 2013

It Was A Good Day: SPUD Showed Up At My Door


I'm not a fan of going to the grocery store; the crowded parking lot, the long lines, the unflattering lighting. And it's even worse during the holidays, although I have to admit I did get an adrenaline rush out of wrestling that woman over that last Christmas ham. (Sorry, mom – hope your shoulder heals.)

So I was thrilled when I was asked to check out SPUD.com, a company that delivers locally grown organic produce and groceries right to your door. All the great stuff that I usually seek out at the grocery store, magically appearing in my kitchen with just a click of a mouse. Too bad the lighting in my office doesn't flatter my chin any better... Read more...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails