Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Making me cry daily

Here's a short movie that Kiyomi made. The first time Rigel and I saw it, it made me want to cry (and Rigel, too.) Mostly out of pride, and partly because of the emotion she manages to evoke with the music and images. Also, I wasn't expecting something so polished since she set it up with "So, you wanna see my movie I made that kind of blows?" How can you not get emotional after that?



Production note: That round frame with the photo of the Eiffel Tower is what sat on top of our wedding cake some 18 years ago. More crying.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! She so has a natural artist's eye.

    what kind of camera is she using?

    love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did she shoot that with? The girl has talent, that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys!

    She's using a video camera we got her for her birthday earlier this year. Just a run-of-the-mill, Panasonic digital (I think we went for the cheapest one.)

    She's extra proud of the fact that the raindrops were created on a piece of Saran Wrap stretched over a Pringles can.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails