Monday, July 25, 2011

Road Trip 2011: Now With Less Napkins

We all have memories of road trips we've taken – one of mine happens to revolve around a coveted Starbucks napkin.

One of my most vivid memories of a road trip with my kids happened over ten years ago while on a drive up to San Francisco. My husband and I had stopped for our fiftieth cup of coffee and we had gotten the girls, around five and three at the time, a couple of cookies. For some reason the two of them started bickering when we got back in the car and a few minutes later it had turned into a full-blown fight. Not over the cookies, but OVER A NAPKIN. My husband immediately pulled over to the side of the road, stopped the car and took the napkin away, resulting in the two of them sobbing uncontrollably. OVER A NAPKIN...Read More...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails