Wednesday, November 10, 2010

If this doesn't make you laugh you are dead to me

Check out this video called "Inception Animals", a montage of surprised animal faces set to the score from the movie. If you don't let out a loud guffaw or two to this I'm not even going to bother sending you that video of squirrels blinking to the music from "Saw II.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Pin It


  1. OK - that made me laugh so hard I think I have to post it on my FB page. HILARIOUS. Glad we can still be friends... phew!

  2. Heeee-larious. I almost piddled a bit. Good times. Good times. -Heather O

  3. My favorite has GOT to be the Mouse.

  4. Earn easily 200 dollars here in the internet. Simply be an affiliated member and promote the site and its product!

  5. And Dude. I just worked my way back to some of my first comments. October 2005? Jesus woman, we need to get some kind of lives.

    Oh, and I also want to earn easily 200 dollars here in the internet.

  6. I love all animal videos, always funny. thanks for sharing.


Related Posts with Thumbnails