Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm an Ambassador, but you can still call me 'Hey You'

For the next few weeks I'm going to be participating in the LG TextEd BlogHer Engagement Program that is bringing together the voices of several bloggers and their experiences with teens and cell phone use, particularly in regards to texting. I have been given the lofty title of LG TextEd Ambassador, something I'm going to hold over the heads of all those losers who didn't vote for me for 7th Grade Treasurer. Yeah, don't even try and say 'you knew me when.'

The best part is, for every comment left on any of the posts in the program, 50 cents will be donated to DoSomething.org, up to $5,000. 

I will have a post up soon on the topic of Texting and Driving, but in the meantime you can check out what others have to say on this week's topic, Mobile Meanness.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails