Thursday, May 27, 2010

Daily Celebrity Dropping: American Idol Winner Lee DeWyze is Ruining Lives

I didn't watch American Idol at all this season, but I do know that Lee DeWyze beat out Crystal Bowersox for the title last night. Also, I do know of at least one woman who really hates Dwyze -- see this video of a woman completely losing her shit when he's announced as the winner.

I think she actually moans, "Omigod my whole life is ruined." I mean, I don't think I've said anything that dramatic since I found out True Blood was going on hiatus.

(A couple of NSFW moments for language and then when you put your fist through the computer screen trying to punch her.)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
tags: | | |

Pin It


  1. What the shit?! Are you friggin' kidding me? {face palm}

  2. Can you imagine living with her? I just, no. Ack. The more I think about it, the more I do want to punch my hand through the screen to get to her.

  3. I saw a tweet about American Idols and Phycos and had to click. So glad I did! Holy hell. I think I should be feeling sad for her. For the poor bastard behind the camera - for the naked guy on the couch across from her. But all I can do is laugh.

  4. omigod omigod. I can't stop watching this in morbid fascination.

    And the guy in the background is CLASSIC.


  5. Who is this? Bowersox's mom?!?

  6. Bummer bummer bummer... "This video has been removed by the user" - the crazy lady, I assume? I was up for a laugh, too... :-)


Related Posts with Thumbnails