Monday, May 11, 2009

I Think About Denise Richards So You Don't Have to

My latest post is up over on MamaPop, and in it I ponder the enigma that is Denise Richards. Why is she so famous? Who asked her to sing? Did she really ask for Charlie Sheen's sperm? Some may call it an obsession, but I just call it the musings of a concerned citizen.

You can read more, and listen to Denise sing over here.

Let's just say she's no Susan Boyle.

And speaking of Susan Boyle, surprising voices and Britain's Got Talent, take a listen to Greg Pritchard.

Let's just say he's no Denise Richards.




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

tags: | | |

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIt surprised to be told that he video is not available in Britain since we ahave been so generous in sharing our "talent" with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "would I like a dog to meow? I guess I would" LOL

    That was so fantastic and so weird. Which only makes it more awesome in my book :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails