Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I don't mind if you just look at the pictures

The current issue of Genlux magazine with my interview with Mischa Barton is on the newsstands. I just want to take this opportunity to say what an awesome experience it's been working with Genlux - such an incredibly talented group of people, putting out an extraordinarily beautiful magazine that I would certainly buy even if I didn't get mine for free. Of course, then I might not be able to afford my weekly People, and who knows how long I'd last without being able to read about Tori Spelling's liposuction.

The spread is based on the 60's British movie Blow-Up, and is shot by renowned photographer Marc Baptiste. Even if you don't read the article, you should check out the photographs which are amazing. Then, when you get tired of looking at Mischa's legs that go on forever or the smooth, nicely toned abs on all the half-naked men, you can drift on over and read my interview.

You can see the pictures and the article here.

Me, I've already read it and am moving on to this week's People - I hear there's an in-depth interview with the middle Jonas brother.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

tags: | genlux magazine

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. NorCal Sistah4/08/2009 5:16 PM

    Another well done piece Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bamboozled by the very notion of "British Fashion"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails